Weekly Rundown - January 17th

Listening to: 
Music: My usual rock/metal playlist in the car, and while doing housework.
Audiobook: Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. I haven't got through much more of this, it still hasn't really gripped me.

Reading: I'm still reading my illustrated copy of Harry Potter: A History of Magic - it's taking me longer to get through than Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, purely because there's a lot more information in it. I'm enjoying it immensely, and learning a lot about history.


Watching:
I've got two more episodes of Dirk Gently Season 2 to get through - it's just as addictive as season 1 was, which is why I'm still baffled as to why it's been cancelled. It's on Netflix if anyone wants to give it a go!


Cooking: I made leek and potato soup in my soup maker last night, and took some into work with me for lunch today. It tasted lovely, and my co-workers kept commenting on how nice it smelled, so I'd say it was a success. Soups are my favourite lunches at the moment, and so easy to make.


Writing: Blog posts - I put 3 up last week, and it'll be 2 this week. Unfortunately I haven't finished reading my NaNo draft yet, so haven't started on those edits.


Feeling: Chilly! It's just started snowing here, and I can definitely feel the cold! I'm currently wrapped in a thick blanket while writing this post, but this is the way I like it - winter is my favourite season. 

Comments

  1. We might see snow today. Soup is best during the winter when you need something for the chill.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!