Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


This week I'm celebrating:

- I finished my entry for the WEP Blog-hop and put it up on my blog yesterday. I didn't get to spend a lot of time working on it, certainly not as much as I would have liked, but I think it turned out OK. Click here to take a look!

- Porridge with nutella stirred into it - divine! Perfect for cold autumn mornings. 

- Hot chocolate with whipped cream and marshmallows - another thing that's perfect for colder weather. 

- I dug out all of my Halloween decorations on Sunday - they're mostly candle holders and things, but they look great and they've helped get me into the Halloween spirit! 

Comments

  1. I'm a big fan of hot chocolate. Only warm drink I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well someone had some nice eats. Will read your WEP submission later and glad you got to finish Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Slurrp! Now I'm hungry and the cld weather doesn't feel so bad.

    Have a great weekend,

    shahwharton.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never thought about nutella in porridge… Sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Porridge with Nutella does sound good! Congrats on finishing the submission!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your WEP was creepy, and I really liked the twist at the end! If I get started adding a bit of Nutella to porridge it will soon change to adding a bit of porridge to the Nutella. LOL! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you finished your writing project, Laura. We love hot chocolate and whipped cream too. A nice treat for the cool weather. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!