Celebrate the Small Things

Celebrate the Small Things is a weekly bloghop now hosted by Lexa Cain. The idea is to post anything you want to celebrate from the last week, no matter how small.


This week I'm celebrating:

- Having a wonderful time in Greece. I went to Rhodes, and it was amazing; we spent the majority of our time on the beach, and it was bliss. It was our first time visiting Greece, and we'll definitely be going again. 

- I loved it in Greece, but it's great to be back in England. I missed my boyfriend, who didn't come with us to Greece, and I missed my cat! It's taking me longer than it should to write this post because she keeps coming for snuggles.

- I read 7 books in the week that I was away - definitely cause for celebration! 

Comments

  1. Hi Laura! I'm jealous. Haven't been to Greece. Many times I nearly got there then something went wrong. Sounds like you had a great time in Rhodes. I hope the cat catches up with the snuggles soon!

    Now WEP starts again in a week Laura. And it's all about Spectacular Settings. Are you sure you haven't got enough time to post a little photo essay of your Greece trip? I'm sure you must have some fabulous photos.

    To help you along, here is the link! Love to see you there! Join the 40 others who're taking the plunge!

    Denise :-)

    writeeditpublishnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7 books? Holy hell woman! That is an accomplishment! Sounds like Greece was exactly what you needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed Greece! That sounds like an amazing trip. And 7 books in a week? That's certainly impressive. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear your trip went well (even without boyfriend and cat :) ). 7 books is a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good trips, plenty of books, and snuggling with the cat. Sounds like a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Laura!

    Thanks for signing up for the WEP challenge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so great that you had a wonderful vacation! And I love that your cat is bugging you for snuggles. She must have missed you too. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great trip! Enjoy the kitty snuggles :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Laura, Greece for vacation, how awesome!
    So happy to have you on board for the WEP challenge Spectacular Settings. Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a wonderful holiday! But coming home is always nice too, even if the cat is needy...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great holiday. And I have to add to the voices requesting you share what you were reading, must've been some good books to get through them that quickly. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love Greece, especially the unspoilt island of Samos which is a total contrast to the tourist-laden resorts the masses go to.( Don't tell anybody about it please!)

    Visit Keith's Ramblings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!