Express Yourself - Favourite Couples

I haven't taken part in this meme for so long!


This week's question is: Who is/are your favorite couple(s)? They can be fictional, historical, or even present day.

I think I'll go with my favourite fictional couples:

- Arwen and Aragorn, from The Lord of the Rings series.

- I love all of the couples from Harry Potter, but my favourite has to be Ron and Hermione. I think the moment they finally got together, after years and years of waiting, was amazing!

- Ed and Winry, from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood (an anime series)

- Han Solo and Princess Leia, from Star Wars

- Four and Tris from Divergent

- Edward and Bella from Twilight (the books)

- Buffy and Angel from Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Angel only beats Spike because I think the initial love story is better, although I prefer Spike :)

- Jared and Melanie, and Ian and Wanda from The Host.

- Daenerys and Khal Drogo from Game of Thrones.

Comments

  1. I posted a comment but I don't know if it sent or not Laura, apologies if it did. Anyway Han Solo and Princess Leia is probably my favourite couple from this list just considering how different they are in their backgrounds yet they still fell in love with each other at the end. I even imagine Bella and Edward to be quite cute in the books to the extent I'd be tempted to give them a read although I'd need to do so without anybody who knows me finding out haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, fair enough! They are a much better couple in the books than the movies. And I love Han Solo and Princess Leia! I like how much they bicker :)

      Delete
  2. Wow, these are all so awesome! Doh, LOTR - Arwen and Aragorn are perfect! And I loved the Host!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought I'd struggle finding couples, and then I kept remembering more and ended up with too many!

      Delete
  3. I HAVE to agree with Daenerys and Khal Drogo!

    I also really like some others from Game of Thrones, but since that is information I got from the books, I'd better not say. I really don't want to spoil anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love their story, but I wish it hadn't ended so tragically!

      Delete
  4. I love Daenerys and Khal Drogo, Ron and Hermione, Bella and Edward too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh it makes me really want to re-read all of these books!

      Delete
  5. Definitely agree with Aragorn and Arwen, I think as time goes on I appreciate their story more and more. And I love Ron and Hermione too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they're such a good couple. And I love Ron and Hermione, despite the fact that it took them far too long to get together!

      Delete
  6. Don't really got favorites except from a popular webcomic. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fair enough, I didn't think I did either but then I came up with loads!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!