Piano Inspiration!

Today I thought I'd do a post about what inspires me to learn to play the piano. I love piano music, I just think it sounds so beautiful, so I thought I'd share a few of my favourites with you. They're mostly music from TV programmes and anime, but I like them!
First, this is the song that I'm learning at the minute, and I think it's the saddest music I've ever heard. It's from the anime Naruto:
This next one is from Fullmetal Alchemist:
Here's one from Final Fantasy X:
And here's a last one from Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
There you go, these pieces of music are my inspiration for wanting to learn the piano. Hopefully one day I'll be able to play them all myself!

Comments

  1. It always blows my mind that there are people out there that can play instruments with no music to guide them! I adore piano music too but the violin is where my heart lies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I'm so jealous of them! I tried learning the violin in primary school, it did not go well! It's a good instrument though :)

      Delete
  2. That Naruto piece is incredible and I've never even watched the anime before! I feel inspired to play guitar again after seeing this post, music really does make the world go round, good luck with learning piano too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Whenever I get fed up of learning I play these songs and it makes me want to carry on. I agree, music definitely makes the world go round, it's very important to me :)

      Delete
  3. It is a long time since I have played a keyboard; mine sort of vanished in a cloud of smoke one day, and these days my brain is well scrambled.

    Enjoy your music and learning to play piano, I always just enjoyed making a lot of noise, I still do but with guitars and African drums.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck, I haven't touched a piano in ages so you'll do better than me for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooooooo have you tried starting off all the youtube clips at the same time, that's what I sound like.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to learn how to play the piano, but I already put guitar lessons on the back-burner because I have no time.
    :-(

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm struggling to find the time, but I'm determined to do it! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

WEP August - Change of Heart

IWSG - July 2018

The Beginnings Blogfest!